Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanks Sally!

First -- Love the redesign!

I have been thinking about this blog recently and how I wished I had new ideas. I am in such a slump. I have actually created a Menu Board


using my Silhouette with Vinyl Letters on the inside of the glass in the hopes of coming up with better ideas. I am still struggling. So, THANKS SALLY!!! I am going to invite some as well.
As you can see the above is our menu: In case you can't read my handwriting:

M-Hamburgers (Turkey Burgers) & Tater Tots
T - School Fundraiser at Tomato Cafe Restaurant (hopefully, there is something GF)
W - Chef's Salad
T- Quesadillas -- Brandon has been wanting me to make this Pizza Pocket one with tomatoes, hamburger, basil & provolone, I must admit it is to DIE for!
F - Mac & Cheese for the kids, I think we are going out.\

No comments: